Prostate Disease, Benign
Prostate Hyperplasia, Prostatitis
- Highly-Accredited Tests & Accurate Results
- Continous Medical Supervision During Treatment Period
- Experienced Doctor
Book Your Appointment Today!
The prostate gland a male reproductive organ that is about the size of a walnut, found at the base of the bladder. Its function is to produce fluid to protect and feed sperm. The urethra runs through the center of the prostate, from the bladder to the penis, letting urine flow out of the body.
Prostate gland encounter 2 main growth phase
- During puberty, the sex hormones grow the gland up to 20g.
- After the age of 30, they continue to grow to an average of 40g.
Men may experience urinary changes as they age, which may be caused by
What is usually the test done to check for prostate gland ?
- Digital rectal examination (DRE): It is a physical test done by your Urologist to check for the prostate structure
- Prostate-specific antigen (PSA): It’s a blood test that measures a protein called PSA. If your PSA is high, prostate abnormality is usually suspected. Usually your Urologist will ask you to regularly check your PSA levels after the age of 45.
- Prostate ultrasound (transrectal ultrasound): An ultrasound test may be done when biopsy is needed.
- Prostate biopsy: A needle is inserted into the prostate to take tissue out to check for prostate gland cell abnormality to detect cancer.
How Prostatitis is Treated?
Acute or chronic prostatitis, the treatment depends on the type and it may include:
- Other Medicine
What should you do if you see Blood in urine ?
It might be due to urinary tract infections and kidney, bladder, or ureter stones. In men, blood can also come from an enlarged prostate. Cancer of the urethra, bladder, or kidneys also may also show up as blood in the urine.
If you have blood in the urine, you should contact your physician immediately.
What is the reason for frequent urination ?
You may have a urinary tract infection, enlarged prostate or stone presence if there is an urgent need to urinate, and pain or discomfort in the abdomen. If urinary frequency interferes with your lifestyle or is accompanied by other symptoms such as fever, back or side pain, vomiting, chills, increased appetite or thirst, fatigue, bloody or cloudy urine, or a discharge from the penis, it is important to see your doctor.
Why urine is dripping or you have a weak stream urine?
Slow urine flow, or a weak urine stream, can occur in people of both sexes. It most commonly occurs in men, especially those over 50 years old. Other possible causes of slow urine flow are prostate or bladder cancer, blockage along any part of the urinary tract (from kidneys to bladder to urethra), neurogenic bladder dysfunction, frequent urinary tract infections (UTIs), and any other conditions that cause scarring or damage to the urinary tract.
Why Choose Us
Our goal is to provide our patients with a personalized and safe treatment experience. The well-being and privacy of our patients is our top priority.
Meet The Doctor
Dr. Osama JaberMEDICAL DIRECTOR
GERMAN BOARD OF UROLOGY (FACHARZT)
Dr. Osama Jaber studied medicine in Germany, where he received his Doctor of Medicine title on June 13, 1997, then spent the next 6 years specializing in the field of urology and successfully obtained the title of “Facharzt” (Consultant) on March 22, 2003 by the Westfalen-lippe Medical Association Public Body in Munster Germany.
His professional career steadily developed starting as an assistant physician at the Ministry of Justice Hospital in Fröndenberg, Germany then in St.Elisabeth Hospital in Iserlohn, then Urologist Physician Facharzt in Marien Hospital Erwitte, Germany where he acted as operator and surgeon in practically all important small and medium standard urological surgeries.
Let Us Take Care Of You.
Book Your Appointment.
Submit your details and we will get back to you to schedule an appointment within 24 hours.
URO Diagnostic Clinic
Suite 202-203, 2nd Floor, Al Biruni -
Building 52 Oud Metha Rd - Dubai
Sat - Wed: 9:30 am – 5 pm
Thursday: 9.30 am - 4 pm