Management for Low
and High Risk Pregnancy
- Highly-Accredited Tests & Accurate Results
- Continuous Medical Supervision During Pregnancy Period
- Experienced Doctor
Book Your Appointment Today!
Low and High Risk Pregnancy
Pregnancy occurs when a sperm fertilizes an egg after it’s released from the ovary during ovulation. The fertilized egg then travels down into the uterus, where implantation occurs. A successful implantation results in pregnancy.
On average, a full-term pregnancy lasts 40 weeks. There are many factors that can affect a pregnancy. Women who receive an early pregnancy diagnosis and prenatal care are more likely to experience a healthy pregnancy and give birth to a healthy baby.
Low and High-Risk Pregnancy
Early Signs of Pregnancy:
- missed period
- nausea and vomiting (often called ‘morning’ sickness, but it can occur at any time)
- passing urine more frequently than usual, particularly at night
What need to know more about the symptoms of high-risk pregnancy:
- Vaginal bleeding or watery vaginal discharge
- Severe headaches
- Pain or cramping in the lower abdomen
- Decreased fetal activity
- Pain or burning with urination
- Changes in vision, including blurred vision
- Sudden or severe swelling in the face, hands, or fingers
- Fever or chills
- Vomiting or persistent nausea
- Thoughts of harming yourself or your baby
Why Choose Us
Our goal is to provide our patients with a personalized and safe treatment experience. The well-being and privacy of our patients is our top priority.
Let Us Take Care Of You.
Book Your Appointment.
Submit your details and we will get back to you to schedule an appointment within 24 hours.
URO Diagnostic Clinic
Suite 202-203, 2nd Floor, Al Biruni -
Building 52 Oud Metha Rd - Dubai
Sat - Wed: 9:30 am – 5 pm
Thursday: 9.30 am - 4 pm