- Highly Accredited Tests and Accurate Results
- Continuous Medical Supervision During Treatment Period
- Experienced Doctor
Book Your Appointment Today!
Female STDs And HPV Overview
Gynecologist will check for both during normal check-ups but should ask for medical screening if you think you may be at risk.
Common STIs in women:
- Human papillomavirus (HPV)
- Genital herpes
Gynaecologist will ask personal questions about your sex history. It’s important to be honest so you can get help. You might expect the following investigations.
Symptoms to watch out for
- Burning or itching in the vagina.
- A discharge or odor from the vagina.
- Pain around the pelvis.
- Bleeding from the vagina that is not normal.
- Pain deep inside during sex.
- Sores, bumps or blisters in the vagina, anus, or mouth.
- Burning and pain with urine or with bowel movements.
Why Choose Us
Our goal is to provide our patients with a personalized and safe treatment experience. The well-being and privacy of our patients is our top priority.
Let Us Take Care Of You.
Book Your Appointment.
Submit your details and we will get back to you to schedule an appointment within 24 hours.
URO Diagnostic Clinic
Suite 202-203, 2nd Floor, Al Biruni -
Building 52 Oud Metha Rd - Dubai
Sat - Wed: 9:30 am – 5 pm
Thursday: 9.30 am - 4 pm