Early Detection Programme
- Highly-Accredited Tests & Accurate Results
- Continous Medical Supervision During Treatment Period
- Experienced Doctor
Book Your Appointment Today!
Effective Cancer Screening Tests
Cancer screening tests aim to find cancer early, before it causes symptoms and when it may be easier to treat successfully. Effective screening tests are those that:
- Find cancer early
- Reduce the chance that someone who is screened regularly will die from the cancer
- Have more potential benefits than harms.
This is important as it is one of the first actions taken to prevent disease. Furthermore, patients whose cancer is detected early on possess a higher chance of cured disease, complete recovery, increased quality of life and longevity.
Types of Gynaecological Cancer
What are the methods for early cancer detection?
What is the importance of early detection in cancer prevention treatment and survival?
Initial diagnosis expands cancer outcomes by providing care at the earliest possible stage and is then increase survivor rate.
How often should I go to my doctor for a check-up?
You should have a physical check-up annually which should include a clinical breast exam and pelvic exam. When any uncommon signs or changes in your breasts happen before your next assigned visit, do not wait to contact your doctor. Your doctor might recommend that you watch to see if the abnormality continues through your next menstrual period or they might recommend a diagnostic mammogram or ultrasound be done.
When to start screening?
All people at average risk should start testing at age 45.
How to reduce cancer risk?
- Avoid all forms of tobacco
- Get to and maintain at a healthy weight
- Keep regular physical activity
- Eat healthy with plenty of fruits and vegetables
- Try not to drink alcohol
- Shield your skin
- Know yourself, your family history, and your risks
- Get systematic check-ups and cancer screening tests
Why Choose Us
Our goal is to provide our patients with a personalized and safe treatment experience. The well-being and privacy of our patients is our top priority.
Let Us Take Care Of You.
Book Your Appointment.
Submit your details and we will get back to you to schedule an appointment within 24 hours.
URO Diagnostic Clinic
Suite 202-203, 2nd Floor, Al Biruni -
Building 52 Oud Metha Rd - Dubai
Sat - Wed: 9:30 am – 5 pm
Thursday: 9.30 am - 4 pm